Yes, the Tropic Comfort Crew II is built for the tropics, hence the name. But hopper season in the Rockies, bull reds in the marsh, and weed lines off the Outer Banks all require a shirt that blocks the sun and helps you keep your cool. The Tropic Comfort does the job, regardless of latitude. The stretchy, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene permanent odor control; it also floats over the skin with a soft, cotton-like feel so you can stay cool and focus on the fishing. A relaxed fit with gussets under the arms make the design remarkably motion-friendly, and longer sleeves with thumb holes provide additional sun protection for the backs of the hands.
- Supercomfortable, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with gussets under arms; design won’t ride up in back while casting
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
- FKO Islamorada logo on back